Anchorage Medical Malpractice Attorney
We Can Hold Negligent Doctors and Hospitals Accountable
Unfortunately, millions of patients are affected by medical malpractice
every single year. Communities become less safe when healthcare practitioners
make foolish mistakes due to a lack of training, negligence, or other
factors. At the Law Offices of David Henderson, the goal of our attorney
is to provide options for people facing this challenging situation.
The following are commons examples of medical malpractice:
- A physician does not read essential test results
- A physician operates on a body part other than the one intended
- A physician incorrectly diagnoses an illness
- A physician prescribes medications that are dangerous when taken together
- An anesthesiologist administers an improper amount of anesthesia
- A physician injures a baby during the delivery
- A hospital uses unsanitary or contaminated instruments
Whether you have suffered at the hands of a
anesthesiologist, or another healthcare professional, your case matters. Come to my office
for a free consultation and see if my services would be right for you.
If you have been severely injured, trying to recover from the damage is
hard enough without having to worry about costs and similar concerns.
My goal is to help you actually move on with your life and receive hope
for a better future.
free consultation with me today to see how I can help you!
I Fight for the Rights of You & Your Family
I have chosen to work hard in the area of
medical malpractice because I believe that healthcare professionals are the ones who should
help you feel safe. My work helps to discourage malpractice that jeopardizes
the safety of patients in Anchorage.
For an experienced medical malpractice attorney that will fight for your rights,
contact me today at (888) 295-6566.