Anesthesia Errors in Alaska
Seek Representation from an Anchorage Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Every year in the United States, millions of surgeries happen that require
anesthesia in order to sedate the patient and prevent them from feeling
any pain during the procedure. However, when anesthesia complications
occur, it can result in serious injury and even death.
Law Offices of David Henderson, I am an
Anchorage medical malpractice attorney who is dedicated to helping my clients recover the compensation necessary
to recover from their injuries. With
nearly 20 years of legal experience, I possess the extensive knowledge of the Alaskan legal system and how
the courts operate in order to successfully navigate any complications
your case may encounter.
Types of Anesthesia Errors
Anesthesia refers to a temporary, medically induced state which causes
the inability to feel pain and consciously respond. Doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists,
and other medical staff have a responsibility to make sure their patients
do not suffer any further harm while under their care. However, mistakes
continue to persist, mainly due to negligence or lack of training and
The following are common types of anesthesia errors:
- Administering too much of one or more anesthetic drugs
- Administering too little of one or more anesthetic drugs
- Administering an incorrect anesthesia drug
- Delayed delivery of anesthesia
- Failure to adequately instruct patients prior to anesthesia
- Failure to properly monitor patients while under anesthesia
- Failure to conduct a thorough review of patients’ medical history
- Use of defective medical equipment and devices used to administer anesthesia
Let My Legal Team Fight for You Today!
When you are undergoing surgery, the last thing on your mind is suffering
further injury. I can conduct a comprehensive investigation and gather
the evidence needed to develop a solid strategy to get the justice you
millions of dollars recovered on behalf of my clients, do not hesitate to contact my firm in order to
get started on your malpractice case.
Contact us and schedule your
free consultation today.