Medical Malpractice Attorney in Anchorage
Hold Negligent Doctors and Hospitals Accountable
Unfortunately, millions of patients are affected by medical malpractice
every single year. Communities become less safe when healthcare practitioners
make foolish mistakes due to a lack of training, negligence, or other
factors. At the Law Offices of David Henderson, my goal is to provide
options for people facing this challenging situation. I have nearly
20 years of experience dealing with medical malpractice claims of all kinds.
The following are commons examples of medical malpractice:
- A physician does not read essential test results
- A physician operates on a body part other than the one intended
- A physician incorrectly diagnoses an illness
- A physician prescribes medications that are dangerous when taken together
- An anesthesiologist administers an improper amount of anesthesia
- A physician injures a baby during the delivery
- A hospital uses unsanitary or contaminated instruments
Whether you have suffered at the hands of a
anesthesiologist, or another healthcare professional, your case matters. Come to my Anchorage
office for a free consultation, to see if my
personal injury services would be right for you. If you have been severely injured, trying to recover
from the damage is hard enough without having to worry about costs and
similar concerns. My goal is to help you actually move on with your life
and receive hope for a better future.
free consultation with me today to see how I can help you!
I Fight for the Rights of You & Your Family
A part of why I work so hard in the area of medical malpractice claims
is because I believe that healthcare professionals are the ones who should
help you feel safe. My work helps to discourage malpractice that jeopardizes
the safety of patients.
For an Anchorage medical malpractice attorney that will rally for your rights,
contact me today at (888) 295-6566.